Personal Care Attendant
Personal Support Worker (OHA)
Personal Support Worker (ODDS)
Enhanced Homecare Worker
Traditional Health Worker
Enhanced Personal Support Worker
Personal Support Worker Job Coach
Community Health Worker
Personal Health Navigator
Exceptional Personal Support Worker
Personal care attendants help individuals experiencing behavioral health conditions who receive in-home services through the Health Systems Division through the Oregon Health Authority. To qualify to be a personal care attendant, an individual must be 18 years old or older; pass a background check; and legally be able to work in the United States. The enrollment process begins by contacting Comagine to complete the required paperwork and submit a background check. You will also need to participate in a mandatory orientation available online.
How To Apply
- Contact Comagine to apply to be a personal care attendant by calling 888-416-3184, emailing ORBHSupport@comagine.org, or visiting their website at https://comagine.org/program/oregon-behavioral-health-support/contact.
- Fill the enrollment packet provided by Comagine.
- Pass a background check and other state/federal checks.
- Attend mandatory, online new worker orientation through Carewell SEIU 503.
- Receive a state issued provider number once you meet all the enrollment criteria.
- Complete your profile on the Registry to find work.
- Attend OHCC trainings and work towards professional development certification.
- Renew your credential every two years by passing a new background check and signing a new provider enrollment agreement.